We offer multiple services to our patients to ensure optimal care and results. Each program is customized to meet your needs and help you be successful in your weight loss goals.
- Board Certified Obesity Medicine Physician creating individualized care plan
- Nutritionist with masters in nutrition for education, individual meal planning, instruction, nutritional, and behavioral support
- Verju Green Laser (link to Erconia website for more information)
- Body Composition measurements (percent body fat, muscle mass, water, and weight)
- Resting Metabolic Rate testing (in office)
- Sensitivities testing for those with inflammation, fatigue, headache, joint or muscle pain, GI issues, skin disorders, sleep disorders, difficulty losing weight, obesity) (link to Cell Sciences website for more information)
- Sleep apnea and nocturnal oxygen
- Nutritional and vitamin evaluation and supplementation
- Metabolic assessments (thyroid, adrenal/cortisol, insulin/glucose, lipids)
- Nutritional and genetic deficiencies testing and treatments
- Bioidentical hormone evaluation and replacement (female and male)
Choose What's Right For You
30-minute appointments which include: check-up with body composition, vital signs, measurements, and a detailed conversation with the provider. Choose appointments: Four, Two or Once a Month.
Weigh To Go
Monthly 20-minute appointments which include: check-up with body composition, vital signs, measurements, and workbook questions answered by the provider.
Rapid Weight Loss
Choose from "Standard" or "Weigh To Go" and then add rapid weight loss products customized to your inpidual weight loss program to ensure it is right for you.
Erchonia’ s FDA approved Verjú laser system is specifically designed as a painless, non-surgical targeted laser treatment for elimiation of fat.
Choose from "Standard" or "Weigh To Go" plus the use of Celebrate products. Celebrate vitamins is the market leader in product innovation for bariatric supplements and protein
Choose from "Standard" or "Weigh To Go" plus the use of Genetic Direction products. Discover how your DNA influences your health and ability to lose weight.
Immigration Medical Examinations
Dr. Salter is a USCIS designated civil surgeon equipped to perform required immigration medical examinations.
** Please note: You are required to bring a government issued photo ID as well as any previous immunization records at the time of your visit. Also, you may fill out, download and print a copy of the required I693 form by clicking below.